Sorry for Can't showing all thing concerning about Gtalk. some tips are damn bad for gtalk (Mean = it can be used at privacy invasion ) When u need some more question, discuss with me.I will help U as much as i can.
Play Music in G talk !!
It's possible to broadcast music, MP3, etc.. through Google Talk.
Unplug your microphone. Double click on the speaker icon in the lower right corner. This will open up "Volume
Control". Select "Options" and then "Properties". Then check the button next to "Recording" then click OK.
You may also have to change your setting under Mixer Device. Now the Recording Control screen should be up.
On my computer I selected "Wave Out Mix". Click on the green phone in Google Talk and call your friend.
8001 - Start Call
40081 - Start muting microphone
8007 - Stop muting microphone
8008 - Stop Call
8015 - Show Send File dialog
8003 - Email
8013 - Start Voicemail
8008 - Stop Voicemail
8010 - Go off the record (both on and off)
8017 - View past chats
8011 - Block/unblock
40011 - Add Friend
40080 - Enable/Disable all notifications
40065 - Connection Monitor
40080 - Save all settings
40087 - Check for Updates Now
40088 - Inbox
40023 - About
40089 - Check Mail Now
40003 - Settings
40020 - Help
40088 - Email
40002 - Sign out
1404 - Voicemail
Add items to tray menu
Open Google Talk in Resource Hacker.
Go to menu -> 110 -> Click on 0. It will open as text.
Play with the menu items, for example you can add the item
MENUITEM "Settings", 40003, MFT_STRING, MFS_ENABLED
Click 'compile script'.
Close all instances of Google Talk!
Click File -> Save.
User Interface Editing
Open googletalk.exe in Resource Hacker.
Expand the Bitmap tree.
Save bitmaps 139, 5001-5104.
Edit the bitmaps in your image editor of choice to make them the color(s) you like.
Replace the original bitmaps with your edited bitmaps in Resource Hacker (Action > Replace Bitmap).
Save and try it out!.
To change the language of Google Talk you will need to:
1.Open resource hacker.
2.Choose the menu: file, open.
3.Open the file c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe.
4.Now you will see a treeview on the left.
5.Double click on dialog.
6.Double click on 130.
7.Click on 0.
8.You will see a window and a bunch of text like 'CONTROL "Password:", 1003, STATIC'...
9.Change the text to another language, for example: 'CONTROL "Wachtwoord:", 1003, STATIC'...
10.Click 'Compile Script'.
11.Do this for all the dialogs.
12.Double click on 'String Table' in the treeview.
13.Click on 36.
14.Click on 0.
15.You will see a bunch of text like '567, "encountered an internal error'...
16.Change the text to another language, for example: '567, "er is een interne fout voorgekomen'...
17.Click 'Compile Script'.
18.Do this for all the string tables.
19.Make sure Google Talk is closed!!! and then click file, save.
20.When you reopen Google Talk it should now be in another language.
You can edit most settings by opening regedit (start -> regedit),
and navigating to the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Google Talk
The "Google/Google Talk" key has several sub-keys that hold different option values:
Accounts: This one has subkeys for each different account that has logged in on the client. These keys have
different values that store the username, password and connection options.
Autoupdate: Stores the current version information. When the client checks for updates it compares Google's
response with these values. If an update is needed, it will download and update the new version.
Options: This is the most interesting part, where most of the current hacks should be used
Process: Stores the process ID. Probably used by Google Talk to detect if it's already running or not.
The Google Talk API UID (unique ID).
Stores chat windows size/position.
Only show online contacts.
Stores what charset the font is in.
Stores if you've ever signed in.
Path to default mail application (if not GMail).
Path to the default mail application's icon, index is separated with comma.
If the mail application is registred.
Specifys what theme you're using.
If the welcome messages are shown or not.
Stores main windows size/position.
Google Talk Tips and Tricks
* CTRL + Mousewheel up/down over input textbox: Change the font size of the textbox.
* F9: Open Gmail to send an email to your friend
* F11: Start a call with your friend
* F12: Stop the current call
* ESC: Close the current window
* ALT + ESC: Minimize the current window
* TAB: Switch between multiple chat windows
* CTRL + I: Same as TAB
* SHIFT + TAB: Same as TAB but in reverse order
* CTRL + TAB: Same as SHIFT + TAB
* Windows + ESC: Open Google Talk (if it's minimized, or in the tray)
* A message can be 32767 characters long.
* Certain smileys are recognized by Google Talk and will be shown in blue.
:-| :-O :-x :-P :-D ;-) :-( :| :O :x :P :D :) :( ;-| ;-O ;-x ;-P ;-D ;-) ;-( ;| ;O ;x ;P ;D ;) ;( B-| B-O B-x B-P B-D B-)
B-( B'( BO Bx BD B) B( B) And you can put a ' between the characters to get another one shown in blue.
* To write text in bold, put it between *asteriks*
* To write text in italic, put it between _underscores_
* You can insert special characters like ♥♫☺ with 'Start / Programs / Accessories / System Tools / Character Maps'.
* Drag a conversation window on top of another and they will dock together.
* Drag a file onto the chat history and you'll send the file to the selected contact.
* When you see a message notification, you can right click it to close it without focusing the conversation window.
* What you need to do to have conference calls: Open up a copy of Google Talk on all computers with which you
wish to conference. After one copy is opened make a new shortcut for Google Talk but at the end of
it add /nomutex. If you installed it to the default folder then your shortcut should read "C:\Program
Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex. Open 2 instances of the software on every user's
computer. After this start a chain: User 1 should connect on one instance to user 2. User 2 will connect
on his second instance to user 3. User 3 will connect using his second instance back to user 1.
With this chain everyone is connected to everyone.
Nickname & Status Message
* You can change your name in the Google Account page.
or To change the nickname need to go to your Gmail account and change the name there. Choose Settings,
Accounts, and then Edit info. Click on the second radio button, and enter your custom name.
As a result all of your emails will have that nick as well, there is no way to seperate the two.
* You can add a website in your custom message, it will be clickable when someone opens a conversation window
* You don’t need to say Yes or No when someone wants to add you as a friend; you can simply ignore it, the
request will go away. (On the other hand, someone with whom you chat often will automatically turn to be
your friend, unless you disable this).
* The Gmail account 'email@example.com' can't be invited as your friend.
Sound & Video
* It's possible to broadcast music, MP3, etc.. through Google Talk.
Unplug your microphone. Double click on the speaker icon in the lower right corner. This will open
up "Volume Control". Select "Options" and then "Properties". Then check the button
next to "Recording" then click OK. You may also have to change your setting under
Mixer Device. Now the Recording Control screen should be up. On my computer I selected "Wave Out Mix".
Click on the green phone in Google Talk and call your friend.